1. منتدى معلمي الاردن
  2. منتدى معلمي الاردن العام
  3. منتدى المواضيع العامة
  4. Guy Needham: "I took this photograph in the Western Highlands of Papua New Guinea

Guy Needham: "I took this photograph in the Western Highlands of Papua New Guinea

Guy Needham: "I took this photograph in the Western Highlands of Papua New Guinea

Guy Needham: quot;I took this photograph in the Western Highlands of Papua New Guinea. Iamp;rsquo;d spent some time ther ..

Guy,Needham,took,this,photograph,the,Western,Highlands,Papua,New,Guinea,keyword

01-01-2019 11:07 مساءً
surur wishahee
المدير العام
معلومات الكاتب ▼
تاريخ الإنضمام : 01-01-2018
رقم العضوية : 1
المشاركات : 9815
الدولة : الاردن
الجنس : ذكر
الدعوات : 7
قوة السمعة : 183
موقعي : زيارة موقعي

Guy Needham: "I took this photograph in the Western Highlands of Papua New Guinea. I’d spent some time there already with the Huli tribe, when I was invited to watch this man prepare for a traditional gathering called a sing-sing."
Guy Needham quotI took this photograph in the Western Highlands of Papua New Guinea

took this photograph in the Western Highlands of Papua New Guinea.jpg   تحميل jpg took this photograph in the Western Highlands of Papua New Guinea.jpg مرات التحميل :(10)
الحجم :(57.881) KB

تم تحرير الموضوع بواسطة :surur wishahee
بتاريخ:01-01-2019 11:09 مساءً

لا يمكنك الرد على هذا الموضوع لا يمكنك إضافة موضوع جديد

الكلمات الدلالية
Guy ، Needham ، took ، this ، photograph ، the ، Western ، Highlands ، Papua ، New ، Guinea ،

الساعة الآن 12:22 PM